No Products in the Cart
We amrobt.com including all subsidiaries are committed to protecting your privacy. Our goal is to provide you with a positive experience on our website www.amrobt.co, while at the same time keeping your Personal Information secure.
You provide your email or log in for a third-party account (like Google), to create an online or application account or subscribe to our communications. When creating your Account, you may be asked to enter certain information, such as your name, avatar, age, gender, address, telephone number, and email address.
When you contact us, you can provide us with information about your use of the service, including information about the Amrobt products you own and your contact information, so that we can provide customer support.
Amrobt also uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze your information. Generally, analytics services do not identify individual users. Many analytics services allow you to opt-out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt-out, visit www.google.com/settings/ads
Product monitoring: We collect information about how you set up and use our products, such as: the operations performed; the time, frequency, and duration of your activities in the service; the features used; the time period when you connect the product to the application The time of the last connection.
We collect and use information obtained from Facebook, Google, Amazon, and other accounts you use to login to the Services (“Third-Party Accounts”), such as your name, your user name or handle, birth date, picture, and other details you may have on your Third-Party Account profile.
To process transactions: We use your information to process payments you make through the Services.
To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing or for your Account may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related Product or Services information, including sending you updates to our terms and policies and other important messages from time to time. We may also send you marketing and promotional communications we believe might be relevant to your interests.
Our service: We operate and provide services, including providing customer support and improving, repairing, and customizing the Services. We use your information to understand how people use and to evaluate and improve the Services. Furthermore, we use your information to research, develop, and test new services, Products, and features, as well as perform troubleshooting activities. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
Security and privacy: We use your information to verify Account details and activity. We also use your information to promote the security and privacy of the Services, such as investigating suspicious activities or violations of our terms.
Accessing Third-Party Accounts: We use your information, including Third-Party Account information, to permit your Products and the Services to access Third-Party Accounts. These Third-Party Accounts may allow you to share personal information through our Services, such as Facebook posts or pictures. Because this kind of information can be public, you should exercise care in what you choose to submit to Third-Party Accounts. Please adjust your ThirdParty Account privacy settings appropriately.
• Third-party providers: We share your information with third-party providers that we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services.
• Third-party services: When you use third-party services, such as through Third-Party Accounts that integrate with the Products and Services, they may receive your information. When you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
• Regulatory and legal issues: We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We provide you with the ability to review, manage, or delete your information:
• Changing your email, nickname, and more: You can review and change your Account profile information by logging in to your account and visiting your Account settings page.
• Unsubscribe: If at any time you would like to manage your communications settings, such as unsubscribe from receiving emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also unsubscribe by logging in to your account and visiting your Account settings page.
• Deleting your Account: If you want to delete your Account, you may do so on your Account settings page. Deleting your Account will remove the personally identifiable information associated with your Account.
• Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the operation of the Website. Without them, for example, you would not be able to register or log in for the Website;
• Analytical cookies enable Amrobt to identify and understand how visitors browse the website and improve the website, thereby providing customers with better services;
• Functional cookie, when you return to the website, we will use it to identify you.